About Basic Web Designing
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
- HTML elements are represented by tags
CSS is used to define styles for your web pages, including the design, layout and variations in display for different devices and screen sizes.
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files